Pete took it upon himself to create the storyboards of our animation, I think they’re awesome! I love the style in which they’re drawn, reminds me of the Japanese method of illustration know as Manga, which I’m a huge fan of.
Visually, in terms of how the story boards present the information of the story, I think these will be brilliant to work off and the imagery within the storyboards is very clear.
Awesome Job Pete!
Storyboard Set One:
- The baby is Sleeping and is then awaken by its mothers arrival
- The Baby,hungry, cheeps at its mother for food
- Initially, the mother looks at the baby confused about what its chick wants.
Storyboard Set Two:
- The baby bird is growing impatient, getting louder and more restless.
- The Mother Bird, realises that its chick is hungry, the regurgitated food starts to build up in her throat, preparing the feed her chick.
- The build up starts to seem overwhelming to the baby bird, when it suddenly realises what is about to happen.
- The mother begins to projectile vomit all over the baby bird.
Storyboard Set Three:
- The seemingly endless stream of vomit causes the mother bird to lose control of her neck, as the vomit now flies everywhere (cut to distance shot)
- The mother bird finally stops vomiting, she looks back to the baby bird confused.
- Finally, we see the baby bird laying face down in a pool of vomit.